Knowledge feeds our influence strategies. We keep a close eye on our clients' issues and provide them with targeted analyses, which serve as decision-making and action tools. We alert them to the potential impact of European developments on their activities.
Our customised monitoring aims to inform our clients as early as possible about the issues specific to their business. Thanks to our network of contacts at the very heart of the institutions, we have access to comprehensive information that enables us to build appropriate influence strategies.
- Drafting of personalised digital monitoring with recommendations
- Intervention in the executive committees to alert on the risks and opportunities of the regulatory framework and to enhance the actions of public affairs teams
- Facilitating sessions to decipher the issues and brainstorm in order to define our clients' positions
- Mapping the balance of power, both at the institutional level and between stakeholders, in order to identify allies and adversaries on an issue
- Information on networks, appointments and movements in places of power
An effective lobbying strategy starts with mastering information, timetables, networks and, above all, with defining clear objectives.
Our mission is to listen to you and to build a relationship of trust with you, providing you with the right advice so that, together, we can build and implement your influence strategy.
We are convinced of the importance of a substance lobbying, not an agitation one, for a lasting influence. Together, we craft the right messages that will resonate in the European media space, both digital and traditional.
- Construction of influence strategies based on an inventory of the strengths and weaknesses at stake, in order to propose appropriate recommendations
- Support in drafting your advocacy documents and responses to consultations and political contributions
- Advice on your relations with the press in Brussels, from contacts to content (interviews, articles, etc.)
- Creation of innovative communication tools (infographics, videos, leaflets)
- Support for the creation of visual content and the development of powerful messages, for better visibility on social media
- Conducting studies or surveys to gather evidence to build your arguments
- Support in setting up your Brussels representative office
Political literacy is a key element in designing and implementing a successful advocacy strategy.
ACT AT YOUR SIDE
The methodological tools we have developed allow us to accompany you, from the design of the strategy to the implementation of influence actions.
Our approaches are personalised and adapted to each campaign, with excellence and efficiency as our compass. We approach challenges with an innovative and daring spirit, in order to find unifying compromises.
- Advice on the choice of influence tools in order to make your voice heard
- Implementation of influence actions defined with our clients and monthly reporting
- Mobilisation of our innovative tools: dashboard, digital steering centre for European affairs
- Connecting you with influential decision-makers at the various critical stages of the decision-making process
- Support for the promotion of your application within the expert groups of the European institutions
- Animation of communities on social media for a 2.0 conviction lobbying
- Event organisation: moderation, programme and panel construction, communication, content writing
- Management of pan-European coalitions: identification of potential members, management of the association, secretariat, postal address, link with Belgian services, GA.
Ethics and professionalism are at the heart of our commitment. We design our influence strategies with know-how, expertise and creativity, combining the most relevant tools with the strength of your vision, to convince decision-makers.
Athenora's associates are academically recognised (SciencesPo, ENA, ICP, IHEDN). From influence strategies to lobby trainings, we offer you tailor-made training sessions, dedicated to the development of knowledge (deciphering regulatory texts and their impact on your activities, methodological approach to lobbying) or interpersonal skills (knowing how to present your case with conviction, preparing for institutional meetings). We coach public affairs teams and their management to enable them to engage with conviction, to understand the dynamics of influence and the codes of speaking within the European ecosystem.
We have created a branch dedicated to this activity: